Friday, April 04, 2008

It’s My Casablanca…


Why Study Abroad When IIPM Gives You 3 global Advantages!

You’ll never regret you made this choice...

MyPartha Basu, CFO, SpiceJet Limited on Chevrolet Optra Casablanca white Chevrolet Optra Royale is my best pal on the roads. A perfect blend of style with innovation is what I will call it and this is what made me fall in love with this car. When I was looking to buy a new car, I had a three-fold consideration in my mind – safety, comfort and space. I got all these in Optra with its dazzling looks as a groovy bonus. The leather upholstery with wood trims provides comfortable and a plush look and the huge bootspace due to split seats are other added features of my pretty coupè.

Optra Engines provide the best combination of drivability and fuel efficiency. And the sun roof gives me the luxury to enjoy the romantic weather with my wife, without fearing the dust or sultry heat. The best part about my car is the world-class flawless service quality offered by the global titan GM. The response time of GM’s servicing team is commendable and spare parts are easily available, which reduce the servicing cost of the vehicle substantially. What else can be a perfect example of value-for-money? I believe that the Optra is ‘best in its class’.

To put it simply I would say that Optra has exceeded my expectations on all platforms and I’m indeed too glad that I chose it.

Partha Basu, CFO, SpiceJet Limited on Chevrolet Optra

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2008

An
IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

For More IIPM Info, Visit Below....

The Sunday Indian - India's Greatest News weekly
IIPM, ADMISSIONS FOR NEW DELHI & GURGAON BRANCHES
IIPM, GURGAON
ARINDAM CHAUDHURI’S 4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIPM...
IIPM Economy Review

No comments: